SMASH 2001 NMR Conference

From: Gregory A. Nemeth (Gregory.A.Nemeth@dupontpharma.com)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 09:06:42 PDT

Dear Colleague,

Summer is almost over and it's less than 2 months until the SMASH 2001
NMR Conference. I would like to remind you that early registration is
scheduled to end on August 19th. We will of course continue to take
late registrations, how ever an additional $25.00 late fee will be
assessed, until September 7th at which time conference registration
closes. There will not be any on-site registration, so if you plan on
attending please, to insure your registration and to avoid the late fee,
register before August 19th. The hotel also requests that you make your
room reservations before August 22nd if at all possible.

The conference is being held this year at the Beaver Run Resort in
Breckenridge, Colorado from September 23rd through the 26th. Nestled
high in the Rocky Mountains (bring warm clothes), Breckenridge is a
picturesque Victorian town that offers stunning views of the Rockies.
During your free time I'm sure you'll want to explore this unique town.

The program chairs have lined up a terrific set of sessions that is sure
to keep you interested, please see the attached Conference Program. In
addition to the great line up of conference speakers, there will also be
Users Conferences held by ACD Labs, Bruker, Nalorac, and Varian on
September 22nd and 23rd, so you may want to plan to go out early and
attend these as well.

For complete conference details please check out the conference web
site:

      http://www.smashnmr.org

Greg Nemeth
SMASH 2001 NMR Conference